Hygiene Team Leader - Nights
- Location: Soham
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 8 hour shift pattern – 8pm – 6.30am
- Reward: £11.80 per hour
- Start: ASAP
We are currently seeking a Hygiene Team Leader on behalf of one of our clients who are at the forefront of modern farming and food distribution. You will be joining an existing team based just on the outskirts of Soham and will have experience in this field and able to demonstrate good time keeping and the ability communicate effectively.
You will be responsible for providing training and supervising a team of hygiene operatives ensuring that the cleaning duties are carried out in a timely manner.
- Maintaining relevant cleaning documentation such as daily cleaning sign-off and periodical cleaning records.
- Following reporting lines and Manager’s instructions to ensure the proper level of communication within the immediate and wider Team as necessary.
- Reporting of any accidents and incidents following the channels set by the business.
- Counting and arranging orders of stock items required to meet the business's needs(such as PPE and cleaning chemicals
- Ensuring that relevant verification methods are employed to monitor the effectiveness of cleaning and processes. This includes ATP swabs, traditional TVC swabs and chemical titrations.
- Monitoring standards of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and arranging for the replacement of any garments not fit for purpose.
- Visual inspection audits of the factory areas.
- Completing task-based risk assessments and writing procedures for new tasks requiring attention.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Communication skills
- Basic numeracy
- Able to follow simple task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work individually or as part of a Team
- Good timekeeper
- Motivated and able to motivate others
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.