Forklift Driver – Forklift Machine Loader
- Location: Haverhill
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing, Temporary & Interim
- Job type: Full Time, Temporary
- Hours: Monday – Friday – 06:00am – 14:30pm
- Reward: £10 per hour + holiday pay
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Lots of Overtime Available
We are seeking a Forklift Driver to join a busy manufacturing company based in Haverhill, Suffolk. You will be responsible for operating a Forklift and mainly assisting in the machine loading department. Previous experience working in a warehouse or factory setting would be desirable for this position. You will also need to have at least 1 years’ experience driving a Counterbalance Forklift and a valid Forklift Licence.
Duties will include:
- Operating a Forklift and loading pallets on to the vehicles.
- Scanning pallets of delivery vehicles and distributing them around the warehouse.
- Preparing material for loading on to the vehicles.
- Completing dispatch paperwork accurately
- Any other general warehouse duties
- Keeping the factory and warehouse clean and tidy
Key skills and attributes required:
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- At least 1 years’ experience in driving a Counterbalance Forklift
- Strong work ethic with willingness to learn
- Ability to work quickly and methodically
- Ability to concentrate while carrying out repetitive tasks
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy