Experienced Assembly Technician
- Location: Cambridge
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Temporary
- Hours: 39 hours per week, Monday – Friday with flexible working times and early finish on Fridays.
- Reward: £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Start: ASAP
We are working with a precision Engineering company that are looking for an Experienced Assembly Technician to join their team. You will have experience in both Electrical and Mechanical Assembly and will be able to confidently read and work from Engineering drawings. Please note this a temporary to permanent position.
- Reading and working from engineering drawings
- Building / assembling products from a kit of manufactured parts.
- Soldering and wiring.
- Working on PCB boards.
- Working closely with the project managers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in both electrical and mechanical assembly.
- Confident in reading engineering drawings.
- Have the ambition to want to grow within the organization.
- Able to use hand tools, mechanical equipment.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.