- Location: Soham
- Sector: Technical & Engineering, Industrial & Manufacturing, Temporary & Interim
- Job type: Full Time, Temporary
- Hours: 08:30am – 17:00pm
- Reward: £9.50 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
- Start: ASAP
Our client is currently recruiting for an Assembly Operative to join their team on a long-term temporary basis, with the opportunity for it to lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. You will work in a small team and be responsible for the assembly of large heavy stainless-steel parts. Previous experience with Assembly would be beneficial however training will be provided.
- Assembling stainless steel components.
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations.
- Supporting the assembly team.
- Working to customer deadlines.
- Assisting on CNC Machines.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous assembly experience of a manufacturing industry would be beneficial but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to concentrate whilst doing repetitive tasks.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Can work as part of a team and independently.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Temporary vacancy.