Assembler - Mid Shift
- Location: Bury St Edmunds
- Sector: Industrial & Manufacturing
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 6pm (with half an hour lunch) & Fridays 9.30am to 3pm (with 15 minute break).
- Reward: £10.25ph + £15.37ph OVERTIME + GREAT BENEFITS!
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: • 8% pension contributions • 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays • Axa healthcare • Cyclescheme • Social activities • Training opportunities • Staff recognition with awards • Bonus scheme & Share scheme • Employee Assistance Program
NO ASSEMBLY EXPERIENCE NEEDED!!
Looking for a new challenge that does not require previous experience? Do you want a way to increase your pay-packet when the washing machine breaks or work needs doing to your car? How about an early finish on a Friday?
This position based in Bury St Edmunds, in a clean and quirky facility, is just a Monday to Friday role and offers £15.37ph overtime + a whole load of benefits including training & bonus schemes!
You’ll probably want to know what’s involved?
What you will be doing:
- Working from production schedules and completing the build in a timely manner
- Building of mechanical carbon fibre tripod to specification
- Using some hand tooling
- Ensuring that your build is to the highest of quality
- Carrying out various manual tests and quality checks
- Inputting information on the database as well as completing all paper work
What’s in it for you?
- 8% pension contributions
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Axa healthcare
- Social activities
- Training opportunities
- Staff recognition with awards
- Bonus scheme & Share scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
When you will be doing it:
Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 6pm (with half an hour lunch) & Fridays 9.30am to 3pm (with 15 minute break).
What you’ll need:
- You have experience in a faced paced manufacturing environment
- You have a desire to learn new skills and have a can do attitude
- You have strong attention to detail skills
- You love working as part of a team and providing ideas
Is this you?
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date, so to apply, just send what you have, via the apply now button!
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.