- Location: Bury St Edmunds
- Sector: Finance & Accountancy
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 8:30am – 5pm Monday – Friday
- Reward: £20,000 – £21,000 per annum
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life Insurance (3 x basic salary), Health Cash Plan (dental, heath screening, optical, wellbeing) Permanent Health Insurance, Discretionary Bonus, Cycle to Work scheme, childcare vouchers.
Working on behalf of our client a legal practice based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds we are seeking a skilled financial administrator to join their court of protection team. This team provides support to people who no longer have the mental capacity to deal with their own affairs and require the support of others to act on their behalf. You will be working as part of a team to assist people with their financial affairs.
- Dealing with the day-to-day administration of client finances
- Completing payment of invoices and Reconciliation of bank statements
- Completing annual accounts
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date files
- Undertaking monthly payroll duties
- Correctly document and time record all work undertaken
- Maintain accurate records of clients finances
- Balancing of all accounts on a monthly basis
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experience in administering general accounts
- Knowledge & experience of payroll duties
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with disabled clients via phone and face to face
- Be happy to undertake and assist with business development within the team
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.