- Location: Ely
- Sector: Finance & Accountancy
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 17.00 pm (Friday 8.30am – 4pm)
- Reward: £24,000 - £26,000
- Start: September 2020
- Benefits: 29 days holiday (holiday allowance rises at 3 years’ service, 5 years’ service and 10 years of service) , Birthday off, Pension Scheme, Employee of the month, Regular social events, Long service awards, Training programmes, Refer a friend scheme and lots more.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidate who have at least 2 years’ experience within Purchase Ledger whilst also holding their AAT qualification. Our role will primarily be focused around purchase ledger but will also involve other duties making this a varied role. With the exposure to other areas in accounts this role is ideal for those who want to further their career.
You will be supporting the purchase ledger department of this company in order to ensure that records are kept up to date. If you have experience within payroll this would give you the advantage.
- Processing Purchase Ledger invoices
- Processing credit cards payments including USD and EUR transactions
- Ensure an accurate schedule of import VAT payments to suppliers
- Maintain accurate supplier records
- Reconciling supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Assist in the maintenance of an accurate schedule of direct debit payments for various suppliers.
- Process Monthly supplier payment runs and ad-hoc runs were required
- Answering telephone queries and managing the purchase ledger inbox.
- Maintaining very high internal standards with an eye to constantly improving procedures
Skills and Experience Required:
- AAT Qualified with at least 2 years’ experience (candidates with less than 2 years will not be considered)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Great organisational skills
- Good at working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Advanced Excel knowledge – Pivot tables, Index and match
- Payroll experience an advantage
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.