- Location: Newmarket
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Admin & Customer Service
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 17:30pm
- Reward: up to £26,000 depending on experience
- Start: ASAP
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who are extremely busy and a growing organisation and are seeking a Warehouse Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is the perfect opportunity for someone that enjoys a variety of duties within their role and who would like to progress their skills in the future.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is happy to be hands on and adaptable to doing a number of different duties from one day to the next. You will have excellent customer service as well as being team orientated. Basic computer knowledge is required and knowledge in Sage software would be a bonus.
- Dealing with customer enquiries via phone and email in a professional manner
- Stock control – inputting data onto the bespoke system and excel spreadsheets
- Preparing delivery notes
- Picking and packing the orders ready for delivery
- Putting delivery notes and stickers on the orders ready to go out for dispatch
- Adding new products into the database
- Processing online orders
- Replying to customer messages online either from the website and other selling sites used
- Taking payments using sage
- Building relationships with existing and new customers and informing them of new products available
- Supporting the sales team
- Opportunity to attend trade shows in the future
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in taking calls from clients
- Good knowledge of IT systems & MS office.
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Previous experience using sage would be a benefit
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred but not essential
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this contract vacancy.