Quality and Regulatory Affairs Administrator
- Location: Waterbeach
- Sector: Admin & Customer Service
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- Reward: £Negotiable depending on experience
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 33 days holiday including bank holidays, Health Insurance, Life Assurance, free onsite parking and annual company parties to celebrate yearly accomplishments
Having worked within an administrative role in a quality environment, you will have worked with: SOPS, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and you will understand the importance of root cause analysis and preventative and corrective actions. Your future employer is a bioscience company who play a part changing lives on a daily basis, so attention to detail in imperative in your role.
What will you be doing:
- Document control, updating and reviewing quality records
- SOP development and creating reports on a regular basis
- Managing activities to close down non conformances on the QMS (quality management system)
- Support internal and external audit activities
- Creating and reviewing QMS documentation and records
- Distributing and controlling internal and external documents on the QMS, ensuring periodic reviews of these documents
- You will a good understanding of QPulse or another QMS (quality management system)
- Will have or be working in a highly regulated industry
- Have exceptional administrative and organizational skills
- Be able to work independently, using your own initiative
To explore future, or to see if this role could be the one for you, please get in touch with me!
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.