- Location: Ely
- Sector: Admin & Customer Service
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 9am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
- Reward: £20,000 - £24,000 + discretionary bonus of up to 10%
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Life insurance, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) + 8 bank holidays, 1 x charity day off per annum, Free On-Site Gym and table tennis, Free Lunch Fridays.
This is an exciting role to join a growing manufacturing client based in Ely. You will have experience of procurement having worked within a similar role previously and be able to show strong negotiation skills alongside the ability to maintain good supplier relationships. Administrative skills is essential for this position.
To be suitable for this position you will be a confident communicator with familiarity of the supply chain process. You will be confident in the process of Purchasing and hold a desire to join a company that holds its staff with the highest regard.
- Processing and sending purchase orders to suppliers
- Following up orders and providing regular status updates for delivery schedules
- Working closely with the Quality team on product approvals and answering sales enquiries
- Checking market availability and stock allocation
- Researching into potential suppliers
- Monitoring stock allocations and reporting low stock
- Taking sales enquiries on behalf of the sales team as and when required
- Answering incoming calls from suppliers and customers, dealing with all enquiries within a timely manner
- Responding to a busy inbox
- Supporting the Procurement team with any other administrative duty that may be required
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good negotiation and research skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain good supplier relationships
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.