- Location: Exeter
- Sector: Admin & Customer Service
- Job type: Part Time, Contract
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 1pm or 1pm – 6pm There will also be a requirement to work overtime on weekends during the busy periods and check in weekends (25 hours per week)
- Reward: up to £21,000 per annum on a pro rata basis
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 25 days annual leave pro rata, Paid Overtime at a time and half, Company Pension & Life Cover
- Reference number: GL/Req/003081
Part – Time Receptionist
- Looking for a role with part time hours?
- Have experience of working within the Accommodation, Hospitality or Front of House sector?
- Available immediately and happy to commit to a 12-month FTC?
This exciting, fast-paced position will involve working as part of a busy team and undertaking an extremely varied workload. We are looking for candidates that have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations on a professional manner.
Duties will include:
- Providing front office support to residents and visitors to the building
- Maintaining excellent customer service at all times
- Updating the company in-house booking system
- Supporting customer show rounds to ensure maximum occupancy of the residence
- Ensure the building is managed and maintained in line with company policies and procedures to make sure the residents receive a high-quality service
- Respond positively and quickly to customer enquiries and complaints and take appropriate action in line with company procedures
- Supporting with the coordination of social events and open days
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements
- Manage the incoming post and deliveries and ensure it is distributed efficiently
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven commercial experience of working within student/university halls accommodation or hotel sector would be beneficial
- Previous experience within a highly customer focused role
- Outstanding customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication
- Good working knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this contract vacancy.