Dispatch & Shipping Administrator
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Admin & Customer Service, Temporary & Interim, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Job type: Full Time, Temporary
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5:30pm (30 minutes unpaid lunch break)
- Reward: £19,000 per annum (£9.74 per hour)
- Start: ASAP
This is an immediate vacancy, to help the Dispatch Team during a busy period. Initially the position will be for a few months on a temporary basis but could be extended for the right candidate. Ideally you will be able to drive due to the location of this role on the Lancaster Way Business Park. Candidates who have additional language skills and use of UPS booking system would hold a distinct advantage. This is an office-based position, so you will need to be happy to work from the office with all the relevent COVID-19 regulations put in place.
To be successful in this role you will have experience working within a busy office environment organising deliveries and shipments.
Duties will include:
- Completion of necessary documentation for inbound and outbound shipments
- Approving invoices
- Creating picking lists for the Warehouse team in line with customer delivery requirements
- Booking in deliveries with customers
- Arranging shipments with freight and freight forwarding companies
- Providing quotations and proof of deliveries requested by the sales team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Exceptional organisation skills with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer literate with the ability to pick up internal systems quickly and efficiently
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.