Customer Success Associate
- Location: Ely
- Sector: Admin & Customer Service
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Flexible hours – 40 per week
- Reward: £25 - £30K
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: Excellent opportunities for career progression, flexible working hours with home working available, dedicated time for self-development, 35 days paid holiday, pension scheme, international travel, 2 hours per week paid study time (this can be anything even if not related to your role!)
This is a newly created role working as part of a global software start up with Headquarters based in the UK and USA. We are looking to engage with candidates who have experience of driving retention and customer satisfaction through delivering excellent Customer Service within a technical environment.
To be suitable for this position you will have a minimum of 1-year demonstrable experience within a SaaS environment, specifically around the onboarding process and customer retention.
- Help customers grow their programs on the software platform
- Onboarding and training customers on the use of their software products
- Report onboarding results to the senior management team.
- Ensuring that customers hit their deployment dates
- Establish milestones and success metrics for customers
- Effectively train customers and drive product adoption
- Advise customers on product and how to better optimize their account
- Document customer metrics so that other team members can view and use them
- Translate direct customer feedback to product team for actionable insight
- Help drive customer references and case studies
- Assist senior management keep a constant finger on the pulse of Customer Success processes
- Work directly with senior management to make improvements for onboarding.
- Helping customers solve their pain points and optimize their use of product
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of SaaS background
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross- functionally
- Experience of communicating a software product with confidence
- Ability to develop relationships and establish trust with customers.
- Track record of prioritizing projects and managing various moving parts within a project
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly absorb and make use of new information
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with little direction
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.