Administrator – Scientific Industry
- Location: Fordham
- Sector: Admin & Customer Service
- Job type: Full Time
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm
- Reward: Up to £24,000
- Start: ASAP
- Benefits: 22 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension, cycle to work scheme, travel insurance and many more
If you are a recent graduate or have experience within a scientific industry, business administration or a regulated industry we have the role for you!
You will provide administration support for different trials and programs the business runs and will support a diverse customer base. You will need to be well organised and able to manage multiple projects at one time.
To be suitable for this role you will be highly organised with a good eye for detail. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within their career and become a support to key clients.
- Perform administrative functions including product and samples purchasing and gathering customer and manufacturing reviews
- Record product information on internal databases and tracking systems
- Managing all invoices from purchases in order to pass onto the finance team
- Maintaining purchase records
- Arranging shipments and transportation of sample products
- Identifying, tracking and logging non conformances
- Communication with internal and external colleagues and departments
- Producing data reports to internal teams
- Organising documents within internal databases and filing systems
Skills and Experience Required:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong administrative skills
- Well organised with strong attention to detail
- Data driven and broad IT competence
- Excellent time management skills and able to work to deadlines across numerous projects
- Experience or degree qualified within the following areas would be beneficial: Scientific, Pharma, FMCG, Medical or any other highly regulated industry
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.