Seeking a Web Technologies – Technical Support Executive – Cambridge
This is an exciting role with a reputable, forward thinking and modern tech company based in the centre of Cambridge! We are looking for candidates who are commercially astute for this role, you will maybe be in your second job with 2 – 4 years experience within offering technical support, ideally this support will be around web technologies, but other technical areas will be considered.
Start: We will wait for the right candidate
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 17.30pm
Salary: Circa £25,000 (Negotiable)
Benefits: Christmas Bonus – paid after probation is completed, Spring Bonus (April), Share Options, 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, Opportunity to buy and sell an additional 5 days if requested, Holiday increases by 1 day each year after 2 years, 3% non contributory pension, 3 x salary life insurance, free food on site
If you are a customer focused professional with an interest in web technology this could be the role for you. To be considered for this position you must have at least three year’s customer support or customer focused experience and excellent communication skills.
- Providing front line technical support to customers on the Company’s web-based products
- Answering general 1st and 2nd line queries
- Escalating 3rd line support enquiries to senior staff
- Developing customer relationships
- Supporting Project Managers with setting up and managing new accounts
- Conducting client training
- Manage account metrics for customers, whilst ensuring they receive the correct statistics in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with web and contact centre technologies is desirable
- Experience using web technologies
- Technical support experience
- Familiarity with HTML
- Proficiency using Excel
- 2 – 4 year’s customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.