Seeking a Warehouse Operative/Forklift Operator – Ely
We are currently seeking candidates who hold a valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence to oversee the goods in and goods out of the site. Working in a clean and modern warehouse environment you will be joining a company who offer excellent training opportunities and a very generous employee benefit package. Candidates who hold a VNA licence will also be considered for this position.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Twilight Shift Hours: Monday to Thursday 16.00 – 00.30 & Friday 14.00 – 22.00
Hourly Rate: £9.09 per hour + up to 10% of salary bonus!
Benefits: Life insurance, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) + 8 bank holidays, 1 x charity day off per annum, Free on-Site Gym and table tennis, Free Lunch on Fridays, up to 10% of your salary in bonus paid annually.
Duties will include:
- Receipt of goods from suppliers and customers
- Regular stock checks
- Picking of products
- Put away of deliveries and manufactures
- Preparing products for despatch
- Keeping working areas clean and tidy
- Inventory checks
- Safety checks on equipment
Key skills and attributes required:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good mathematical skills
- A team player
- A can-do attitude
- Sees themselves as an ambassador in the area of Health & Safety
- Excellent time keeper
- A valid Counterbalance Forklift certificate is essential
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.