Seeking a TIG Welder – Ely
This position will be responsible for the manufacture of bespoke products. You will be a key player as within part of a large manufacturing operation.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 08:00am – 17:00pm / Monday -Thursday and 08:00am – 13:00pm Friday (some flexibility may be given)
Benefits: 23 days holiday + 8 bank holiday, flexible working hours and 4% Pension
- Ensure the accurate fabrication of raw materials into appropriate end products
- Working to customer specifications
- To ensure that company quality control procedures are followed at all times
- To read and accurately interpret complex drawings into relevant end products
- To ensure that all jobs issued are completed within the given timescales
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of the Health & Safety policy
Skills and Experience:
- Previous TIG welding experience is essential – a test will be presented at interview stage
- Proven ability to work off of own initiative
- Excellent verbal communication skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.