Seeking a Territory Sales Representative (Medical Devices)
Working on behalf of a UK market leader in their field, we are looking to recruit a Sales Representative to cover southern territories including West Suffolk, Ipswich, East and Central London. You will be responsible for managing over 40 NHS client accounts over the region with a value of up to £600,000.
Location: West Suffolk – Central London
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £35,000 with OTE £51,000 with bonus and commission
Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, Pension Scheme, Life assurance is 7 x salary, fully expensed Company Car, Private Health Insurance, Option to join Private Medical scheme, company laptop, company mobile
We are looking for candidates who have experience within the sale of medical devices to promote and sell a complete range of medical devices to the target audience. You will be home based and therefore it is essential that you live within the M11 – M1 corridor from Bury St Edmunds through to Central London. You will be required 3 times per annum to attend meetings in both the UK and Europe. You will receive specific training in the form of a 6-month training programme on the specific products you will be selling and during this training will be required to go to Europe for 1-week training.
- To achieve monthly, quarterly and ultimately end of year individual targets
- Establish excellent working relationships with customers to include, Consultants, Surgeons, SpR’S, Theatre Managers/Nurses, Pharmacists, Business managers and Procurement Managers
- Keep accurate account plans for all accounts
- Monitor monthly sales and measure results
- Maintain expert knowledge of products and procedures
- Spend time in Theatre with Surgeons and Nurses trialing products
- Facilitate customer education around various medical products
- Submit weekly and monthly reports to Sales and Country Managers
- Participation in major meetings both National and European if required.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Able to be field based 5 days per week
- Experience of working in sales within the following industries: Medical devices, pharma, life sciences, hospital or theatre environment
- Experience of holding meetings with decision makers and medical professionals
- Experience of gathering of Market, competitor, customer, and product information
- Analytical and account management skills
- Excellent organisational Skills, disciplined and self-motivated
- Awareness of healthcare compliance issues and requirements
- Excellent communication, networking and relationships building skills
- Ability to understand and articulate product and clinical knowledge
- UK driving licence is essential
- Good computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, relevant sales tool(s)
- Graduate or of graduate calibre or a medical background
- Desire to succeed and progress in a demanding and ambitious environment
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.