Seeking a Technical Author – Software – Ely
Working alongside the Training Manager you will be responsible for the technical writing of documentation used to support the users, training guides and instructional videos. Working in a fast-paced varied role you must possess previous technical writing experience with the understanding and keen interest of different cultures. Offering continuous full product training this is an excellent opportunity to join a company with future progression and international traveling.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday – Friday 37.5
Salary: £26,000 – £32,000
Duties will include:
- Create written documentation for our software products.
- Continuous development of how-to documentation.
- Presenting documentation in keeping with the companies writing standards and guidelines.
- Produce technical and non-technical documentation for customers.
- Producing step by step guides to collaborate with tutorials and training videos.
- Remain current on ever evolving software features and functions.
- Work independently and be self-starting with minimum direction.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience would be preferred
- Professional standard of written and spoken English with the ability communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Previous experience in a Technical Writing or Technical Content Developing role is essential
- Strong Windows/PCs computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to articulate meaning
- Creative problem-solving and able to recognise improvements in a niche market
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.