Seeking a Surface Mount Assembly Operative – St Ives
We are currently recruiting for candidates who have experience of running and operating Surface Mount Technology Pick and Place machines alongside reflow ovens/Vapour Phase, Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) systems, screen printers and SMA rework equipment.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience!
Hours: 37.5 hour working week
Benefits: Profit related bonus scheme and access to an auto enrollment pension
Our client currently works the hours of 8am – 16.00pm Monday – Thursday and Friday 8am – 12.30pm. However, during peak periods there may be a requirement to work as early as 6am and as late as 8pm therefore during busy period you should be in a position to be flexible outside of the current hours.
- SMT Assembly using machine placements
- Quality control conducting visual inspections
- Electronic assembly
- Soldering and de-soldering
- Re-working and finishing
Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of electronic assembly processes and production
- Good understanding of electronic components
- Excellent soldering & Rework skills across SMT and PTH
- Ability to follow verbal and written work Instructions
- Recent experience (2-3 years) in a similar role within an SMT environment desirable
- Knowledge of IPC A 610
- Experience of working within an ISO9001 environment (desirable)
- ERP/MRP production software experience
- Computer literate
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.