Seeking a Stock Auditor – Cambridge
We are looking for customer focused candidates to join our client’s team in Cambridge. This is a field-based position in which you will be responsible for attending client sites to undertake stock reviews. You will have the full use of a company vehicle for this position and therefore a company driving licence is essential.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 16.30pm
Salary: up to £22,000 + use of Company Van
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Company Mobile Phone, End of Year Bonus, 29 days holiday
PLEASE NOTE: Our client is moving to Papworth in Autumn 2019 and therefore it is essential that you are comfortable in working from Cambridge initially and then from Papworth in the future.
- Visiting client sites in and around Cambridgeshire to conduct on site stock checks
- Working to a structured programme of client visits
- Ensuring that stock being used on site is fully accounted for
- Updating staff on how to use stock in correct manner
- Keeping a correct log of relevant paperwork
- Document lost stock and update with mis-use charges as applicable
- Updating CRM system with all stock checks that are completed and log any stock issues
- Planning of stock checks in an efficient and cost-effective manner
Duties will include:
- Confident in meeting and talking with customers
- Competent with using IT systems to maintain records of customers and stock
- Able to work with a high level of accuracy
- Able to deal with a challenging workload
- Able to communicate with internal and external customers in a polite and professional manner.
- A full UK driving licence is essential to perform this role.
- Strong numerical skills and ability to lift items when required
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.