Seeking a Setter Operator CNC Miller – Ely
Working on behalf of a reputable manufacturing client based on Ely we are seeking a skilled Setter / Operator to work on our client’s behalf.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 08:00am – 17:00pm – Monday to Thursday and 08:00am – 13:00pm Friday (some flexibility may be given)
Benefits: 23 days holiday + 8 bank holiday, flexible working hours and 4% Pension
For this role it is essential that you have experience of up to 5 axis machines. Ideally you will have experience of operating Fanuc controlled Haas and Mori Seiki Machines. However other controls would be considered.
- Setting and operating Fanuc controlled machines
- Manufacturing parts for Automotive, Ministry, Aerospace, and Medical industries
- Producing small and large batch quantities of components to meet customer specifications.
- Planning the most efficient sequence of operations for the job.
- Checking that work meets quality and technical guidelines.
- Working to achieve project deadlines
Skills and Experience:
- Operating CNC horizontal or vertical milling machines as a minimum skill requirement
- Working on Mori Seiki and Haas machines desirable but others may be considered
- Working to tight tolerances
- Machining a wide range of materials
- Running work through and checking using a metrology cmm automated checking machine
- Health & safety awareness
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this to Permanent vacancy.