Seeking a Sales Account Coordinator x 2 – Ely
Due to our clients on-going expansion we are ideally looking for graduates or candidates who have a background in sports nutrition, health and wellbeing, pet/equine or food industries! This is an exciting role for candidates who wish to progress into a sales role after gaining a qualification or experience in the relevant industry. To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication, organisation and planning skills along with the ability to work well in a pressurised environment. You will also be IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft packages.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 9am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 + up to 10% bonus!
Benefits: Life insurance, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) + 8 bank holidays, 1 x charity day off per annum, Free on-Site Gym and table tennis, Free Lunch on Fridays, up to 10% of your salary in bonus paid annually.
- Supporting the Sales Executives/Account Managers with administrative tasks
- Liaising with customers
- Processing of orders
- Organising stock allocations for customer sales
- Highlighting overdue customer sales
- Liaising with internal teams for dispatch, procurement and quality queries
- Planning and scheduling of sales
- Supporting in key meetings – set up and note taking
- Answering the phone
- Arrange in sending customer samples
- Excellent communication
- Strong organisation
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong numerical skills
- IT literate with MS Office packages
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.