Seeking a Product Development Apprentice – Ely
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are looking to progress a career within Food Technology. Alongside on the job training you will also achieve a Nationally recognised Diploma! During the process of your training you will gain key skills, knowledge and experience within the workplace.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hourly rate: £5.05 per hour + 10% end of year bonus!
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Benefits: Life insurance, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) + 8 bank holidays, 1 x charity day off per annum, Free On-Site Gym and table tennis, Free Lunch on Fridays, annual discretionary onus!
You will be released for three, one-week blocks of training on the University Campus in Holbeach Lincolnshire, to enable you to complete the Food Technology Diploma. Therefore, before applying for this vacancy you must be happy to commit to the studies required to accompany this position.
- Arranging samples of developed products to be sent to customers
- Assisting in the preparation of manufacture approval documents
- Assisting the completion of finished product specs for formulated products
- Supporting in the completion of change control documents
Skills and Experience:
- GCSEs in English and Math’s at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong MS Excel skills
- A team player, with an individual sense of ownership
- Excellent communicator
- Accurate administrator with outstanding attention to detail
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Apprentice vacancy.