Seeking a Process Engineer – Sedgefield
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Process Engineer to join our client focusing on specialised areas such as wet and dry etch, deposition or lithography process development in the micro-electronic field. With a clear knowledge in the field of micro-electronics / semiconductors as a Process Engineer you will design, implement, control and optimise production processes in turn assisting the client to meet its business goals.
Hours: 9am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, 5% pension, free parking, share options, free lunch once a month
- Develop new processes for micro-electronics fabrication
- Analyse current processes and report regularly on their performance with clear KPIs
- Recommend continuous improvement opportunities with clear plans and costs
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Identify new processes, analyse introduction and monitor impact on present production
- Implementation of new processes
- Write and maintain process specifications
Knowledge and Experience:
- All levels of experience will be considered on this role including graduates, experienced generalist engineers and principal engineers (who would work cross-functionally and lead teams).
- Experience within high volume semiconductor manufacturing is ideally what the client is looking for, but if you have experience working within any other industry you may also be considered.
- Quality Management methodologies such as Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, SPC or 6-Sigma
- Knowledge of thin-film deposition, micro-patterning, etch and vacuum technology and the influence of processes on performance of micro-electronic devices
- Experience in the design, execution and analysis of complex process trials
- A strong background in developing robust micro-fabrication processes and bringing these into production
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.