Seeking a Picker and Packer – Outskirts of Cambourne
An exciting role for candidates who are looking for work within a warehouse. This role will involve some heavy lifting and therefore you should be of good health for the position. This role is working on the client’s day shift. Your own transport is required for this position as due to the late finish there are no public transport links.
Duration: Temporary – Permanent
Location: Outskirts of Cambourne, Cambridgeshire
Hourly Rate: £9.00 an hour + holiday pay (rising to £9.25 after 12 weeks + £50 monthly bonus)
Shift: Monday – Friday 8am – 16:30pm (with the occasional Saturdays)
Benefits: Free parking; uniform provided; discounted prices for produce; open opportunities for career growth.
Ideally you will have experience of picking, packing, warehouse or production and be eager to join a growing company with future career progressions.
- Picking customer orders
- Working from a picking sheet
- Unloading and loading deliveries
- Quality control
- Stock takes
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and organised
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have own transport due to location
- Holding a “can do” attitude
- Able to lift and carry reasonably heavy items
- Willing to work and progress in the growing Company and learn different department jobs and different skills if required
- Positive attitude towards work and colleagues
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary to Permanent vacancy.