Seeking a Night Porter – Ely
A role that will be working 4 nights on 4 nights off with opportunities for flexible start times. This role is suited for candidates who have previous hospitality experience and possess excellence customer service skills.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 12 hour shifts 4 days on 4 days off
Benefits: 28 days holiday, free meals on duty, friends and family discount
This role would be suitable for candidates who have experience of working in hospitality either within food and beverage or reception that are looking for a new opportunity and development.
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Security checks around the perimeter of the property
- Assisting with the bar and drinks service if required
- Liaising with guests who may be staying at the property
- Locking of the property at the end of the night
- Helping to check in guests who may be late arrivals
- Answering the telephone
- Building patrols
Skills and Experience:
- Self motivated
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Presentable with good customer service skills
- Helpful nature
- Previous hospitality experience is a must
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this to Permanent vacancy.