Seeking a Marketing Executive – Ely
On behalf of our client based in Ely we are seeking a Marketing Executive to work within a busy and expanding global company. The ideal and successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of market research, creation of marketing collateral and managing a customers journey through strategic marketing techniques.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 per annum
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
Benefits: Life insurance, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) + 8 bank holidays, 1 x charity day off per annum, Free on-Site Gym and table tennis, Free Lunch on Fridays, up to 10% of your salary in bonus paid annually.
- Developing and managing content, communication and digital marketing strategy
- Carry out market research internally and support the sales and product development teams with insights, trends and presentations
- Delivering high level projects/works for the marketing and sales teams on time and to budget
- Creation of Marketing collateral such as PR, Blogs, Whitepapers, Case studies and other marketing materials.
- Managing the customer journey including the website, SEO, lead generation and marketing automation
- Liaising with colleagues, suppliers and contractors to ensure brand guidelines are adhered to
Skills and Experience:
- Desirably CIM level 4 qualified or similar
- Relevant experience in a busy marketing environment
- Skilled copywriter with outstanding attention to detail
- Deadline focused with excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivating attitude and good team collaboration skills
- A confident communicator, influencer and motivator with high quality presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages in particular, PowerPoint
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.