Seeking an Internal Sales Executive – Near Newmarket, Suffolk (own transport is essential)
This position is a superb opportunity for candidates who are looking for ambitious career progression as the future of this role will lead to the opportunity of becoming a Business Development Manager. We will consider candidates from various sales backgrounds – the ideal being mobile phone sales in retail however experience in a technical internal sales / telesales environment would be advantageous, as this will be the basis of the role as you come to grips with the services and solutions.
Location: Near Newmarket, Suffolk (own transport is essential)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 17.30pm
Salary: up to £24,000 with OTE of £30,000
Benefits: Genuine career progression plan to external sales if desired, competitions to win I-Pads / Smart Phones / vouchers, ‘Go home early Friday’ if targets are hit consistently
You will be giving the support and training to learn the products, services and sales process, you will however need to have a background in sales to be considered and grow within this role. This is a sole B2B sales role and therefore your client base will be other businesses, there is no weekend work involved this is a Monday to Friday position!
Duties will include:
- Making proactive outbound calls to prospective clients generating new business
- Diary management, you will arrange appointments between the Sales Account Managers and clients
- Provide outstanding Customer Service and build rapport with clients and Sales Account Managers
- Working to KPI’s, you will work to build your own successful sales desk via a funnel of call backs and booking appointments
- You will be responsible for the full sales cycles generating and closing business
- Fact finding with potential clients
- Research and contact new companies
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Experience in a technical Internal Sales / Telesales environment would be an advantage
- Having an understanding on how one element impacts another is critical to be successful
- Passionate and driven by sales
- Ability to adapt to different personalities
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to work to targets and customers needs
- Positive and focused individual
Please Note: Future progression on salary should Business Development Manager status be achieved a likely base of £30,000 with an OTE of £60,000 could be achieved for high achieving individuals.
If you have not receive a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.