Estates Finance and Taxation Assistant – Bury St Edmunds
This is a crucial role that works within our client’s lifetime planning team. You will be working to prepare the accounts, related tax and financial administration of living estates on behalf of attorneys. You will be working with MS Excel daily and therefore the ability to produce formulas, macros and pivot tables will be essential moving forwards.
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Hours: 09:00am – 17:00pm Monday – Friday
Benefits: Unlimited holidays (subject to approval), group pension scheme (6% employer, 2% employee) Life Insurance (3 x basic salary), Health Cash Plan (dental, heath screening, optical, well-being) Permanent Health Insurance, Discretionary Bonus, Cycle to Work scheme, childcare vouchers
You will play a central role within the department providing administration on behalf of both living and deceased clients therefore there will be a sensitive nature to the work you carry out.
• Preparing income and capital gains schedules
• Assist with the income tax returns and preparing Tax Deduction Certificates
• Preparation of Tax Deduction Certificates
• Drafting Accounts for the estate including the updating of said accounts
• Preparation of Asset and Liability Schedules
• Preparation of annual statements/accounts
• Forensic accounting of asset statements
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience in estate and personal taxation
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word including formula’s and macro’s
• Flexible approach to work
• Good planning, organisation and time management
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.