Employment Lawyer – Bury St Edmunds
We are looking for a qualified solicitor with around 2 -3 years post qualification experience covering a broad range of areas within the sector. You will be covering all legal matters related to employee’s in the workplace this may include ensuring that the correct procedures are used for hiring, employee relations, disputes and cessation of employment contracts.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 09:00am – 17:00pm Monday – Friday
Benefits: Unlimited holidays (subject to approval), group pension scheme (6% employer, 2% employee) Life Insurance (3 x basic salary), Health Cash Plan (dental, heath screening, optical, well-being) Permanent Health Insurance, Discretionary Bonus, Cycle to Work scheme, childcare vouchers
You will be delivering effective legal advice and representing the firm to several clients across East Anglia, preparing documents including but not limited to Settlement Agreements, Purchase Agreements and Service Agreements.
• Advising clients in writing, in person and by telephone concerning employment law matters
• Working alongside colleagues and HR consultants to achieve favourable outcomes for clients
• Preparing, drafting and negotiating documents including (but not limited to) Settlement Agreements, Purchase Agreements and Service Agreements
• Preparing and presenting materials at seminars
• Assisting in the preparation, presentation and execution of tender bids
• Taking an active role in networking activities
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Strong communication skills both written and verbally
• Ability to explain complex legal documents to non-legal persons
• High attention to detail
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to reach best outcomes on behalf of clients
• Ability to research in detail various parts of employment law
• 2 – 3 years post qualification experience
• Law degree, or undergraduate degree with Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
• LPC Legal Practice Course
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.