Seeking a Customer Support Advisor – Ely
This is an exciting position working for a globally recognised organisation in Ely. This role is a position that requires little specific experience other than being a customer focused professional. We are hiring solely on team fit for this role and would really like to engage with candidates who are calm in nature, like undertaking a wide variety of tasks and can be hands on at work alongside dealing with customers on the telephone.
Location: Ely, CB6
Salary: £16,000 – £19,000
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Benefits: Life insurance, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) + 8 bank holidays, 1 x charity day off per annum, Free on-Site Gym and table tennis, Free Lunch on Fridays, up to 10% of your salary in bonus paid annually.
This role will require you to be self motivated, no day will be the same, some days you may be speaking on the telephone to customers other days you maybe testing or checking the quality of products being delivered to customers.
Duties will be varied but may include:
- Answer incoming calls and deal with customer enquiries
- Providing technical support to customers
- Support and investigate customer complaints
- Creation and maintenance of company procedures and the quality manual
- Supporting internal and external site audits
- Audit and compliance of current process controls
- Laboratory testing and collecting testing data
- Provide support to various departments
Skills and Experience Required:
- Past work experience in a customer focused role
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Time management and organisational skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.