Seeking a Customer Service Team Leader – Cambridge
We are seeking a Customer Service Team Leader to support and manage a small team based in Cambridge. You MUST have experience with managing a team, dealing HR related duties as well as being hands on within the position. You will also have previous experience of being in a customer focused position.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 16.30pm
Benefits: Pension Scheme, End of Year Bonus, 29 days holiday
PLEASE NOTE: Our client is moving to Papworth in Autumn 2019 and therefore it is essential that you are comfortable in working from Cambridge initially and then from Papworth in the future.
- Leading and supporting a small customer service team
- Identifying improvement opportunities and implementing them within the team
- Dealing with the teams’ holidays and absences
- Providing performance reviews on an annual basis, working on SMART objectives
- Reviewing the team’s performance through KPIs
- Handling any escalated issues in a professional manner and as promptly as possible
- Completing administrative tasks to support and assist the team
- Handling high volume of calls and emails on a day to day basis
- Communicating with internal departments to ensure a smooth operation
- Understanding the stock department so that full support can be given if required from a customer and team member
- Ensuring the CRM system is updated regularly and managed accordingly
- Supporting the team with any contract renewals, ensuring they are kept to company guidelines
Skills and Experience:
- MUST have experience with managing a team
- MUST have previous experience within a Customer Service position
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Being able to multitask and handle several customer queries
- The ability to manage time and projects effectively
- Have knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office software
- Have extensive knowledge of the company’s products & services.
- Working collaboratively with other key departments within the business.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.