Seeking a Customer Service Executive – Cambridge Science Park
We are seeking candidates who have experience in using the system SAP for Sales Order Processing to join our client, a manufacturing company, based on the Science Park in Cambridge. This is a position that will be to last for 3 months with possible extension. You will be supporting the sales function with administration tasks for both Cambridge and Neston sites.
Location: Science Park, Cambridge
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 17.00pm
Hourly rate: £10.00 per hour + holiday pay
Benefits: NEST Pension, 28 days paid holiday
It is essential for this position that you have experience in sales support, sales administration, sales order processing or customer service administration.
- Sales Order processing using SAP
- Sales order entry
- Creation of dispatch notes
- Dealing with post sales enquiries
- Providing quotations to customers
- Arranging shipments to create maximum revenue
- Ensuring high data quality is maintained in SAP and CRM systems
- Dealing with customer returns
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in sales support, sales admin or sales order processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills alongside basic numeracy
- Experience of using SAP for Sales Order Processing or other processes
- Good computer literacy with practical experience of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of Export compliance procedures would be an advantage
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail required
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.