Seeking a Customer Service Administrator – Haverhill
A newly created position that is responsible for looking after customer accounts. You will be a key player as part of a small and friendly team providing after sales support. You will be responsible for responding to customer enquires regarding products they have ordered and received.
Location: Haverhill, Suffolk
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.45am – 17.00pm, Friday 9am – 4pm
Benefits: Pension up to 10% matched, life assurance, BUPA private healthcare, 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, free fruit on site, modern offices, free parking, christmas party, family fun days.
You will have a keen interest in learning how our client’s products work so that you can provide technical advice on diagnosing and resolving technical issues. You will be responsible for inspecting faulty products and dealing with replacements, it is essential that you are confident using computer programmes such as Excel and Word. The kind of products that our client sells include roof racks, roof boxes, bike trailers, child bike seats, awnings, bike carriers, hiking packs and travel luggage.
- Responding to a high volume of queries by phone, email or post
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues using available resources
- Processing customer return orders and replacements
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong computer literacy
- Experience working in a busy customer service/technical environment
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Interest in learning about and understanding the technical aspects products
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to inter-act and communicate well at all levels
- Ability to deliver quality outcomes against deadlines through pace and pride in work
- Ability to work and remain calm in a fast-paced environment
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.