Seeking a Customer Account Manager – Outskirts of Huntingdon
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and professional account manager to join a growing team on the outskirts of Huntingdon. Our Client, a design, print and mailing service provider, has recently invested in an organisation to support the growth of their business and is looking for someone to be the face of their ever-growing business for all new and existing clients.
Location: Outskirts of Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9am – 5:30pm Friday 9am – 5pm
This position would suit a confident Account Manager looking to be apart of a small business, that is growing and striving for success every day. If you have a passion for service, a love for successful client management, and a drive for development then this could be perfect for you!
Duties to include:
- Effective management of a client base in various locations
- Engaging with clients on an in-depth level to best understand their needs
- Creation of job briefs for technical team, as per client’s specifications
- Managing any changes to jobs, and communicating between the client and technical team
- Following process post client meeting, updating the system and actioning any requirements given
- To grow client revenue, through effective management and new service opportunity research
- Support the conversion of prospects into client
- Support senior management team with company strategies
- Liaise with suppliers and other relevant parties when orders are required for projects
- Review and negotiate, where necessary, with supplier to ensure best outcome
- Organise the arrival of stock for client projects
- Communicate between all internal and external parties to ensure the smooth delivery of projects
- Account management experience is a MUST
- Flexible on industry experience, but design or print organisation experience is a BONUS
- Ambitious and passionate personality
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage own diary
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.