Seeking a Customer Account Manager – Soham
We are working exclusively with our client a long-standing reputable Toy and Game re-seller based in our local village of Soham! You will be working within a small but busy family organisation, supporting each other across the business in all areas where necessary to ensure a smooth delivery of each task at hand. Your primary focus will be to manage many of their 600+ live accounts and supporting the development of their database warm accounts of over 2000 customers.
Location: Soham, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
You will be responsible for the introduction of new products to your clients, as well is prospective clients that aren’t currently live customers. The role is not targeted individually, but as a team, and will suit a true team player who is happy to support the smooth running of the business in any way.
Duties will include:
- Manage and implement sales/marketing projects to achieve results within budget
- Strong relationship building with both colleagues, customers and prospects
- Creating and distributing sales and marketing communications through various platforms
- Research technical and product knowledge to support the development of sales
- Daily order taking (conscious of credit limits and payment terms)
- Maintaining a high-level of customer service always over the phone, on email and face to face
- Processing card payments and updating the system
Due to the nature of the role, and it being a small office, there will be times when the position requires further duties to support the business and the team. These might include:
- Supporting stock management zones during busy periods, post order processing supporting the warehouse in getting the products out in a timely manor
- Giving technical support and advice with products
- Maintain overall office standards where necessary
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous sales or customer account management skills
- Strong self-motivation
- Ability to build rapport with people on all levels
- Able to work and play a key role within a small team
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.