Seeking a Customer Account Manager – Cambridge
We are looking for customer focused candidates to join our client’s team in Cambridge. This position is a partially field-based role spending up to 50% of your time out of the office meeting customers, therefore it is essential that you have a full UK Driving licence. We are looking for candidates who have previous experience of managing key customer accounts and proven track record of results.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 16.30pm
Salary: up to £29,000 + performance related bonus between 3 – 9% of salary
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Company Mobile Phone, Company Car, End of Year Bonus, 29 days holiday
PLEASE NOTE: Our client is moving to Papworth in Autumn 2019 and therefore it is essential that you are comfortable in working from Cambridge initially and then from Papworth in the future.
- Managing a portfolio of up to 250 key customer accounts
- Working within a team of 3 colleagues ensuring all customers are looked after
- Ensuring that you visit key clients on time and in accordance with strict SLA agreements
- Supporting the company in achieving the budgeted sales for the group
- Improve the number of products being utilised with the customer accounts
- Managing customer records to ensure that the correct amount of customer case files are open
- Identify, train and transfer customers to our online ordering portal
- Liaise closely with the internal team to ensure that all processes run smoothly
Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer account management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Being able to multitask and handle several customer accounts
- The ability to manage time and projects effectively
- Have knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office software
- Have extensive knowledge of the company’s products & services.
- Working collaboratively with other key departments within the business.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.