Seeking a Customer Account Manager – Ely
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have previous experience of managing B2B key customer accounts alongside identification of new business opportunities within existing accounts. The purpose of this position is to maximise sales for the business either with existing clients or new prospects. You will work towards individual sales targets and will be provided with your own administrator for internal support.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 9am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 + up to 10% bonus!
Benefits: Life insurance, pension, 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) + 8 bank holidays, 1 x charity day off per annum, Free On-Site Gym and table tennis, Free Lunch on Fridays, up to 10% of your salary in bonus paid annually.
To be the right fit for this role you will have a proven track record of sales pipeline maintenance and growth with the ability to build long lasting customer relationships.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with customer product enquiries
- Attending key client account meetings to review relationships and introduce new products
- Identification of potential new business opportunities
- Presenting products to prospects
- Working with Administrator to ensure that sales orders are processed on time
- Production of sales reports
- Creation of sales strategy and plans with management
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous sales and account management experience
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- IT literate
- Able to work to targets and deadlines
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Permanent vacancy.