Seeking a CNC Machinist / Programmer – March
As a CNC Machinist for an established precision engineering organisation you will be operating, setting and programming milling machines both online and offline.
Location: March, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 40 hour week – 4 day working week available!
Salary: Highly competitive!
Benefits: Pension scheme, lots of overtime available paid at 1.3x, share options after 1 year with the business.
- Ability to operate, set and program milling machines both online and offline.
- Use of Fanuc & Haas controls.
- Machining complex components to high tolerances.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced in a similar role, ideally 5+ years
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM programming on FeatureCAM or ONE CNC
- Good knowledge of Fanuc and Haas controls
- Experience of machining complex components to high tolerances
- Strong work ethics
- Good communication and time management
Shift Patterns available – you may choose which suits you best!
- Monday to Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm and Friday 7:30am – 1:30pm (40 hours)
- Monday to Thursday 7:00am – 5:30pm (40 hours)
- Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm (40 hours)
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.