Seeking a Client Development Manager – Cambridge
We have an exciting new position working with one of our clients based in the centre of Cambridge. This is an ideal position for candidates who are looking to work in a highly professional environment who can help generate new leads and grow the business clientele.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Up to £37,000 + 15% annual bonus (profit dependent)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, predominantly Monday – Friday 08.00am – 18.00pm with occasional evening and weekend work as and when required as well as the ability to travel within the UK, with a particular focus on London.
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, Christmas and New Year closure, Auto-enrolment pension scheme, free meals on duty, health care cash plan, salary sacrifice scheme offering tax benefits on childcare, staff rates for use of company facilities.
You will be pro-actively engaging with new and existing clients to develop key relationships and generate business for a market leading company. You MUST have a proven track record within sales and business development and worked at a senior level.
- Working with an existing and extensive client base, you will further develop these clients through professional account management and business development
- Develop a clear development plan for each client to identify strategic aims and objectives, organisational structure, business opportunities and key decision making contacts within each client
- Contact key decision makers with the objective of securing appointments to either visit them or for them to visit the venue
- Conduct detailed analysis, presentations and/or show rounds bringing in specific operational team staff to enhance the customer journey and positively Influence the decision making process
- Manage the relationship with the client base from initial contact through to securing the business which includes effective yield management to maximise revenue
- Prepare proposals and contracts and ensuring all relevant information is recorded at the sale stage to ensure a successful handover to the client relationship team
- Developing clients by cross selling all services and products
- Accurately maintain client intelligence using the CRM system while also sharing knowledge of those clients with the wider team
- Ensuring the right business is taken on at the right time with the right price and therefore maximising revenue and profit opportunities
- Work closely with the Client Relationship Team to ensure client’s expectations are met
- Working closely with the Marketing Team on the tactical marketing plan specific to the client base
- Consistently contribute towards a team culture recognised by being professional, target driven and tenacious in its efforts to achieve sales targets and net profit
- To ensure all companies policies and procedures are met at all times
- To carry out any reasonable requests from management in a timely and cost effective manner
Skills and Experience:
- You must have a proven track record within Sales and Business development on a large scale
- A hospitality background is desirable but NOT essential
- A clean UK driving license
- To be sales and target driven
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Professional and polite
- Well presented
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- IT literate – MS office packages and CRM systems
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this to Permanent vacancy.