Seeking Toolmaker / Machinist Cambridge
Working on behalf of a manufacturing company based in Cambridge we are looking for a skilled Engineer to join for an extended period to cover long term sick leave. This role could last between 3 – 6 months and is suitable for candidates who have experience of working with milling machines and providing all round maintenance support.
Location: Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge
Salary: £14.00 per hour
Hours: Flexible between the hours of 7am -8am start and 4pm – 5pm finish
It is important for this role that candidates have tool making and milling experience. You must also be confident in the building of in house equipment.
- Tool making
- Producing precision tools like jigs, dies and moulds that are used to make parts in manufacturing
- Proficient in Milling & machining (Manual)
- Maintenance of production equipment
- Ability to be able to independently carry out mechanical building of in-house equipment
Skills and Experience:
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated & able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Previous tool making experience
- Milling and turning experience (manual
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.