Seeking Receptionist Cambridge
The purpose of this role is to provide a wide range of reception, general office and facilities administrative support. As the first point of contact for the building you will provide a professional and welcoming environment for visitors to the company. This role is offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hourly Rate: £10.00 – £12.50 per hour + holiday pay
Hours: 35 hours per week (8.30am – 16.30pm) Monday – Friday
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
You will be a naturally enthusiastic and driven candidate who will drive this role forward. You will be ambitious but also hold the ability to remain confidential at all times due to the nature of documents you may be privy to.
- Meet and greet all visitors whilst maintaining a professional company image
- Answer incoming calls whilst screening and routing calls as appropriate
- Taking messages for employees
- Booking in visitors in with security and manage security passes
- Provide directions to visitors to correct building and meeting rooms
- Provide refreshments to visitors as required
- Ensure stationary stocks and refreshment supplies are maintained and re-ordered as necessary
- Assist with ordering of catering requirements, including coffees and lunches
- Organise travel requirements for employees, including taxis, trains, and flights if required
- Assist with conference bookings for employees
- Provide back up support to the Facilities team in receiving deliveries & post
- Undertake other general administrative tasks as required, such as adding literature to electronic library, photocopying, filing and scanning
- Assist with meeting room bookings, keeping meeting rooms clean and tidy, checking equipment and crockery
- Ensure overall smooth running of staff kitchen areas
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.