Seeking Office Administrator Duxford
Working as part of this companies operational support team you will provide administrative support to various departments. You will manage the CRM database and be the first point of contact for customers.
Location: Duxford, Cambridgeshire
Salary: up to £20,000
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 17.30pm
Benefits: 22 days holiday rising to 25 days for long service + 8 bank holidays, annual bonus scheme, Pension scheme, Life and Critical Illness cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme.
To be suitable for this role you will have strong IT skills, previous administration experience and excellent customer service and telephone manner.
- Answering incoming calls
- Dealing with enquiries
- Responding the emails
- Maintain the CRM system
- Dealing with the post and allocated to correct departments and employees
- Scanning and filing documents
- Booking travel for employees – Taxi’s, trains and flights
- Managing stationary and ordering when required
- Health and Safety checks
- Preparing new starter paper work
- Any other general admin duties that might be required
- Assist all departments with any administration duties
Skills and Experience:
- Previous administration experience
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- IT skills – use of all Microsoft packages and CRM systems
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone and within a team
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.