Seeking Mortgage Services Team Manager
Offering the opportunity to work for one of the largest estate agency groups in the UK we are looking for a driven Mortgage Services Team Manager to over see the financial services team based at their growing head office. This role will be to ensure that customers are receiving the best possible care whilst securing their financial advice.
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
You will be a driven individual who thrives on a fast paced changing environment, a people person who can coach people to perform above expectations whilst ensuring compliance and customer service are an absolute priority. Applicants will have strong characters and will have the ability to challenge convention to deliver exceptional results and industry leading customer service. Ensuring targets and objectives are set, whilst adhering to all company policies and procedures. You will also assist the Operations Manager to maximise team efficiency by assisting with team training.
- Manage and coach a team of financial advisors at varying levels of experience
- Set up and monitor projects and new pilots
- Deliver KPI and customer service targets
- Strategic planning
- Demonstrate the ability to set a clear structure for the team with a “what’s working ethos”
- Share ideas and initiatives with the team and the company
- Motivate and drive the team to deliver exceptional results
- Call listening to improve and set best practice
- Recruit and retain the best staff
- Undertake structures reviews and one to ones
- Oversee and act as a referral point for your team on more complex cases
- Plan, organise and control workload within the team to ensure achievement of service standards
- Coach and support team members and colleagues to help them achieve their objectives and build a high quality team
- Monitor and manage team performance and discuss underlying trends
- Lead, coach and develop your team to manage performance by conducting monthly performance reviews.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of leading a team of financial services staff or achieving results through others using established coaching and training techniques
- A track record of success in regulated tasks and a track record of success in meeting customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to influence and make decisions in a confident manner to make customers and colleagues feel valued
- The ability to take a vision or strategic objective and translate it into an operational practical plan to deliver the desired outcome
- Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all Mortgage products and services in order to facilitate effective customer management and referrals
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.