Seeking Finance Assistant – Sales Ledger Cambridge (Outskirts)
Seeking candidates who have experience of working within accounts or finance dealing with high volume invoices. This role will be focusing around Sales Ledger but as the team is small everyone is involved in other aspects of accounts to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Location: Duxford, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £19,000 – £24,000 + 10% salary bonus
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 17.30pm
Benefits: 22 days holiday rising to 25 days for long service + 8 bank holidays, annual bonus scheme, Pension scheme, Life and Critical Illness cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme.
To be suitable for this role you will have strong MS Excel skills (it is essential that you know how to perform VLOOKUP’s and Pivot Tables) alongside this you will have experience of producing high volume invoices.
- Raise Daily / Weekly / Monthly invoicing across a number of different revenue streams
- Ensuring the correct codes are used when producing invoices
- Obtain PO’s from customers
- Preparation of revenue accruals and deferrals
- Liaising with customers other departments to resolve queries regarding invoices
- Working alongside credit control
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in producing large amounts of invoicing
- SAP or similar system experience
- Good excel skills (pivot table, VLOOKUP’s)
- Attention to detail
- Work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving due to queries on invoices
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.