Seeking Data Analyst – Duxford
An exciting opportunity to work with a global company recognised as a Top Employer within the energy market. This position is to work as part of the operations team undertaking the management and control of data from various sources. As part of the Data Team you will be responsible for undertaking a variety of tasks including controlling and maintaining the flow of data alongside providing customer and operational support on data and metering queries.
Location: Duxford, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 17.30pm
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 + 10% of salary bonus
Benefits: 22 days holiday rising to 25 days for long service + 8 bank holidays, annual bonus scheme, Pension scheme, Life and Critical Illness cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme.
- Controlling data
- Investigating issues with data
- Running and maintaining reports
- Coordinating and managing meter installations
- Programming M2M devices (IoT)
- Assisting with various departments regarding data queries
- Implementing and improving data processes
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent numerical skills and reasoning
- Work accurately with good attention to detail
- Proactive and innovative approach to problem solving
- Strong planning and communication skills and the ability to display a methodical and well organised system of working
- MUST be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of programming would be advantageous
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.