Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Basic £37,000 – £46,000 (OTE £60,000 uncapped)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Candidates need to have a high degree of drive, enthusiasm, determination and a “can do” attitude is essential. A strong contact centre background for this role is essential. You will be a driven individual who thrives on a fast paced changing environment, a people person who can coach people to perform above expectations whilst ensuring compliance and customer service are an absolute priority. Applicants will have strong characters and will have the ability to challenge convention to deliver exceptional results and industry leading customer service.
• Manage and coach a team of 5 Customer Service Managers alongside overseeing 50 operational contact centre negotiators
• Driving a quality first ethos with the team.
• Define achievable targets and goals for agents and the team to ensure customer and business needs are met.
• Regularly review as required to support the business.
• Ensuring the team meets the above targets and goals.
• Managing department resources as required to support customer and business demands.
• Putting in place new ideas and best business practice and drive these initiatives forward.
• Put in place a sustainable structure to sustain the day-to-day functioning of the department.
• Promote, enhance and utilise the CRM system for every customer contact within the team.
• Support and motivate the team.
• Deliver effective measurement and tracking data/reporting to communicate the department’s performance as and when required by the Managing Director.
• You will be able to demonstrate personal success within contact centre management
• Be able to work to challenging targets and deadlines and to deliver when under pressure
• Energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic with a desire to succeed in a very competitive industry/environment
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to deal confidently with clients and develop and maintain internal and external professional relationships both over the phone and face to face
• You will need to be IT literate with knowledge of and the ability to effectively and efficiently use computerised systems such as Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel, the Internet and Email
• Able to adopt a flexible attitude to working hours as evening and weekend working will be required
• Minimum five years experience in telesales management or estate agency management
• Proven track record in managing people and driving performance to exceptional standards.