Seeking Community Research Executive Cambridge
We are looking for a strong candidate to collate, analyse, interpret and distribute intelligence to support decision making. This is a research position and would suit candidates who have experience or producing market research.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Flexible start and finish times)
Duration: 6 month FTC to December 2018
Benefits: 30 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, flexible working hours, private healthcare for you and a partner, sick pay, dental insurance, free parking, childcare vouchers
Educated to degree level or with relevant experience in a similar role, the successful candidate will have an enthusiasm for the research within education and not for profit sectors. You will have experience in market research which will include writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires and you will have advanced Microsoft Excel skills for data analysis.
- Assuming responsibility for the management of information flow
- Gather and interpret information from Industry, Research & Education and Public Sector on services, competitors, customers and any aspect of the environment
- Drive the enhancement of our online repository of community data
- Supplement in-house information where required by carrying out independent research
- Turn information held into structured intelligence, taking heed of emerging trends and themes.
- Identify risks and opportunities within our clients services and infrastructure
- Advise on future requirements, and provide actionable recommendations
- Develop materials to communicate this intelligence in the form of reports and presentations
- Information will predominantly be qualitative but there is a requirement to work with some quantitative data sets.
- Support implementation of CRM and work on nascent system.
- Subsequently input and maintain data once the system is up and running.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent experience, preferably in Science or Mathematics
- Relevant qualification preferably in marketing / business or management / economics / mathematics / statistics / social sciences
- An ability to speak and write fluently in English
- An understanding and enthusiasm for the research, education and not-for-profit sectors
- Proven track record of successfully producing detailed and accurate work to deadlines prioritising as necessary
- Market research experience including writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires with the support of online tools e.g. Survey Monkey
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills for data analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders across all levels of organisations
- Able to function well under stress and to work to deadlines
- The willingness and ability to travel within Europe is essential
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Contract vacancy